- 类型:第一人称射击
- 发行:卡普空
- 发售:2009-07-19(PC)
- 开发:卡普空
- 语言:英文
- 平台:PC PS3
- 标签:奇幻
《生化尖兵》XBOX360版剧情翻译
- 作者:newtype2001
- 编辑:ChunTian
BOSS
Spencer.there's no way out.You'll just have to fight it.
斯宾塞,没有退路了,你必须干掉他
Joe...It's over.What the hell was that thing?!
周,它死了,这土鳖到底是什么东西?!
The enemy must've been using it to dig their tunnels.
敌人一定是用他来挖地洞。
下一关
无剧情。。。
下一关
此处为主角与阿姆斯特朗的对话
You need to hurry!Armstrong and the president aren't going to give this mission much more time.
你要快点,阿姆斯特朗和总统不会给这个任务额外的时间的。
I can't believe they went for it bo begin with.They're the ones responsible for the purge.
我不敢相信他们为了这个当初被他们禁止的东西,他们忘记要对“大清洗”负责的。
Yes- and in turn. all of this .But the public is howling for blood.The president is preparing for a massive invasion.
好的,所有这一切,但是公众渴望鲜血,他们要负责,总统已经安排好大规模入侵了。
With the defense grid still operational?They'll be destroyed!
导弹防控系统还在,他们想要送死吗!
Get to work.
那你只好拆掉导弹了。
Major!The enemy is right on your tail!Joe and the evac team will meet you at the oil rig .Just keep moving!
少校!敌人就在你后面,周和救援小组会在油井上合你会面,快走!
下一关
Joe!what's your status?Where's that evac?
周,你这是怎么回事,救援小组在哪里?
This shit is starting to piss me off.
这些飞行装甲太多了,我要被惹毛了。
杂讯。。。
You're breaking up!Say again!
你信号快断了!再说一遍!
杂讯。。。
oh.for fuck's sake!
干,操!
下一关
I knew I could count on you.
我就知道我能指望你
Are we done?
我们扯平了吧?
Almost...
差不多。。。
What the hell is...you son of a bitch
这是什么。。。你这个杂种!
You can't enen tell the difference between patriotism and treason!No wander you never realized the truth about Emily.
你甚至连谁是爱国者谁是叛国者都分不清!难怪你现在都不知道艾米在哪里!
What do you know about Emily?!
你怎么可能了解艾米?!
More than you ever will!
我比你还要了解艾米!
Kill him!
杀了他
Spencer!
小心!
We have to go.Buraq 2 .remain here and make sure he never resuface.
Roger.
我们要走了,轰炸机2号,留在这里确保它尸沉大海
No signs of the hostile.I think we got him.Buraq 2 retuning to convoy.
没有目标迹象,我想他死了,轰炸机2号返航。
下一关
Take us down.you fool!
快把我们放下来,你个蠢货!
She's still alive!
她还活着!
Not for long!
她马上就要死了!
Spencer.look out!
斯宾塞小心!
Where the hell is my wife!?
我老婆到底在哪里!?
Spencer!
小心!
Allow me to impart one lsat piece of knowledge to you.Mr Spencer!The flesh...is...weak!
让我告诉你我最后一点见识,斯宾塞先生!生命如同烟花一样。。。是短暂的!
下一关
Emily!
艾米!
Nathan's had an accident.Mrs,Spencer
易森他遇难了,斯宾塞夫人。
Oh my god!
天哪!
..you need to come with me.
你要跟我走。
Is he gonna be ok?
他会没事吗?
With your help.He will.
跟我走,他会好起来的。
Fuck...shit...
操。。。干。。。
How is the arm?
你的手没事吧?
Hanging in there...you?
还能顶,你没事吧?
I always land on my feet...but I'm not sure how many lives I have left after that one.
不管多高我跳下来都没事。。。但是我不我不确定由于我所做的事情,多少人能幸免。
You should never have gotten involved in this.
你早就不该卷进来的。
How could I do anything else?Bionics are the reason we can lead normal lives...I thought we could use bionics to solve all the world's problems.But it was all just lies.Bionics are nothing but a weapon to Joe.
可我还能干什么?生化战士是我从新过活的唯一希望。。。我曾相信我可以用生化义肢来解决这世界上的一切问题。但是那不过是周的谎言,我们除了被周当成武器,什么都不是。
You can't lose sight of who you are.Mag.
你不要忘记你是还是个战士。麦琪。
Well.who are you exactly?what was all that on the oil rig about you wife?
好了,你到底是谁?在石油井上面你们说到关于你老婆是怎么回事?
When I lost my real arm in combat...that wasn't all I lost.Emily vanished of the goddamn face of the erath .I figured she wanted a normal life.with no complications.Not having to take care of me.
当我失去我真正的手臂的时候,其实不算什么,真正让我心痛的是艾米的离去,我想她可能希望一个平静的生活而不是和我在一起的麻烦不断,省去了照顾我的麻烦。
But that accident made you stronger!You can do things you could never...
但是那场事故中你变强了!你可以做你以前不能做到的事情。。。
Even bionics break.Mag.
包括手臂被拆除。麦琪。
此时神秘狙击手乱入
Indeed they do.But the wonderful thing about them is that they can be repaired.I patched you up as best I could.Major Spencer.
他们的确这么做,但是关于惊喜的是手臂又回来了,我打赌他们尽其所能把你的手臂收回来了
Who are you?TASC?
你从哪冒出来的?TASC?
Once upon a time.Now I work for my own reasons.We're not so different.you and I.
曾经是,但是我现在为我自己而战,我和你都一样
You're the sniper who tried to kill us on that building.
你是那个试图杀死我们的那个狙击手。
Had I wanted you dead.Lieutenant Magdalene.I assure you:you would have been.
如果我要你死,马格连恩中尉,我保证你早就死了。
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟着我?
For the moment.my interests coincide with yours.But it seems our little moment has come to an end.
曾有那么一段时间,我和你敌对。但是看起来我站在你这一边了。
Spencer.let's go to the Valut.We need to stop joe!
斯宾塞,我们去避难所。我们必须阻止周!
You go ahead,I've got some unfinished business...
你先走,我还有些帐没有算
一下为主角和阿姆斯特朗的对话
Spencer.what the hell is going on?What have you done with that damn device...
斯宾塞,发生什么事情了?你这混蛋把装置丢哪里去了。。。
Listen up Armstrong:you've been had.Joe's A traitor.He's working withterrorists.All of this was just a trick to get you to reveal the location of the Carrion Device!
听着,阿姆斯特朗:你被耍了,周是个叛徒,他是恐怖分子的首脑,炸毁阿森纳,派我挥手装置都不过是他的小把戏,他的目的就只这个腐蚀装置。
Traitor?Joe Gibson is a decorated war hero!Do you take me for a damn fool!
叛徒?周吉布森是一个战时英雄,你想耍我吗?
Believe what ever the hell you like.But tell me this:when was the last time you heard from him?
爱信不信。想想看,你最后一次和他的通话时什么时候?
It doesn't matter.Now that the air defence grid is down.we're mobilizing to retathe city,You are ordered to stand down and...
那又什么关系,既然导弹防御系统被摧毁了,我们要发动总攻了,我命令你找个防空洞躲。。。
You're only slwing me down,Armstrong.I'm taking down Joe myself.You can thank me later.
去你妈的,别扯我后腿,阿姆斯特朗,我要亲自干掉他。老子先走了。(这句话我翻的最满意。。。)
下一关
Groeder...
希特勒。。。。
(一下为BOSS战的时候希特勒所说的话)
In the flesh.Mr Spencer.so to speak.
生命短暂,斯宾塞,说吧。
You thought you were a hero.So trusting...so foolish.It is not by chance that you've survived this long in Ascension City.We needed the device.and only the government knew where it was.You were the solution to our problem.
你认为你是英雄,所以你相信了,所以你被耍了,自从阿森纳爆炸以后你能活到现在可不是靠你的运气,我们需要装置,但只有知道他在哪里。你帮了我们一个大忙。
Mr.Spencer...you believed only what we wanted you to believe.
斯宾塞先生。我们让你相信什么,你居然就信什么。
How fortunate for rules that men like you do not think!
多么幸运啊,像你这么能干的人,居然不用脑子!
I believe this- you're lucky if you've got another 30 minutes left to breathe.
You're a fossil.boy.a rusting prototype from the last generation!
我相信,如果你还能活三分钟的话,你会感到幸运的。你是个白痴,你是上个时代留下来的废物!
I did not want a war.Mr Spencer.but neither did I fear one!Those who do not want to fight do not deserve to live!
我也不希望有战争,斯宾塞,但是像我这样一个人也害怕的东西!就是这些不想战斗的人,他们不配活下去!
Right and wrong .en boy?In war it is not right that matters...but victory!
对与错,啊,小子?战争没有什么对与错。。。胜者为王!
(一下为BOSS战时主角说的话)
Is that what passes for Imperial morals?
这就是你所说的帝国的荣耀吗?
I took you and your kind down once before.You shouldn't have messed with me again.我曾经把你和你的余PARTY杀个片甲不留,是不是很怀念?
游戏最后的剧情涉及剧透,慎重!
下一关
Attention.Project Vulture activation sequence initiated.Launch is imminent.repeat
注意,突击计划进入发射阶段,发射在即,重复。
Spencer!You sure took your time.
斯宾塞!你看起来知道你在干什么。
You're running out of friends.
你现在众叛亲离了。
I have plenty of new ones.You are proving quite useful today.Spencer.
可我现在又交到不少朋友,你今天的确帮了我不少忙。我真的要感谢你,斯宾塞。
You don't know the first thing about how your technology works.
你看起来不知道你是怎么让你的放生义肢动起来的。
You talk like you know what it means to be one of us.
听起来好像你知道似的。
I helped invent bionics.Spencer.All that time we wasted trying to make a machine like a human...we finally realized that the machine must be human.
我帮你完成了你的义肢。斯宾塞。我们曾今耗尽心血试图让机器像人一样聪明。。。最终我们明白这个方向是死路,我们要把人改造成机器。
Your bionics are conscions devices .Spencer.
你的生化手臂是有意志的。斯宾塞。
It was all just a matter of storage capacity.The mind of the catalyst melds with the mind of the host...that is why the emotional bond must be strong.Why the catalyst must be someone close.You've been using her all along.Spencer.Emily's been along for the ride the whole time.
那仅仅是一个内存容量的问题,催化体的意志会与宿主的意志共鸣。。。这就是为什么思念的羁绊一定要强大,这就是为什么催化体必须是和某人亲近,你一直在用你老婆,当你和别的女人乱搞时,你的老婆就在旁边看的一清二楚!
what happened to emily!
你到底把艾米怎么了!
It's doesn't matter!there's no stopping it now!
已经无关紧要了!现在秃鹫部队已经不可阻挡了!
以下为主角与他老婆的对话,也是游戏最后的对话
emily...
艾米。。。
I never left.nathan,it's you who is lost.
我一直没有离开你,伊森,真正迷失的人,是你。
I never wanted you to be involved in this...
我是多么不希望你被牵扯进来。。。
It's ok I'll always be by your side.
没关系,我将跟你,永远在一起。
玩家点评 (0人参与,0条评论)
热门评论
全部评论